Please include the following items where applicable:
- Complete an Online Application Form. See Application Deadlines section for submission dates.
- Attach a scanned official copy of transcripts from all universities or colleges attended. (NOTE: Virginia Tech students do not need to submit official transcripts).
- A copy of your resume
- Two letters of reference (optional)
- A copy of the official results of your GMAT (required score 600 or better) or GRE (required score 154 or better, based on the 130-170 GRE Score Scale)
- 2 essays
- A non-refundable application fee payable in US dollars
- An application for in-state tuition (optional)
Please mail your official transcripts to Graduate School after you have received an offer of admission from Virginia Tech.
Virginia Tech--Northern Virginia Center
7054 Haycock Rd., Suite 200
Falls Church, VA 22043
Please send your GMAT score to the Northern VA Center / Falls Church, VA - ETS Institution Code 5859. Select VT - NVC when registering for the GMAT exam. For additional information on the exam, please visit www.mba.com/mba/TaketheGMAT. For the GRE option the code for Virginia Tech is 5859. For additional information about the exam, please visit www.ets.org/gre/.
Please allow approximately 2 to 4 weeks for processing after receipt of all documents. Virginia Tech's MBA Program has a rolling admissions process. All admission supporting paperwork should be in our office by the application deadline dates.
Students with undergraduate degrees from universities outside the U.S. should also submit a report from a credential evaluation service that converts grades into a grade point average (GPA) with a course by course break down of their degree. Suggested companies include:
- World Education Services (www.wes.org)
- World Educational Credentials Evaluators (www.erols.com/wecewellington)
- The Knowledge Company (www.knowledgecompany.com).
TOEFL scores are required of all international students whose first language is not English, except those applicants who have graduated from an accredited university where English is the language of instruction.
For additional information on the TOEFL exam, please visit http://www.ets.org/toefl/
For immigration information please contact International Graduate Student Services, http://graduateschool.vt.edu/igss/general_info/index.html. The point of contact for the National Capital Region is email@example.com