We are committed to providing our students with the global perspective required to succeed in today’s economy. Building this perspective starts with outstanding teaching by full-time faculty who are internationally recognized for the quality of their research. To achieve the best results from course lectures combined with case studies and group work, we have set up a procedure for the MBA Program office and the faculty to mentor and advise students in planning their course work and establishing a realistic class schedule.
MBA Program office and faculty help students identify and capitalize on their distinct abilities. We help students determine what potential career objectives fit their personal and professional priorities. Simultaneously establishing lifelong relationships with classmates and faculty members as they excel to meet today’s global business challenges.
Students are encouraged to set up regular meetings with their faculty mentor as they join the MBA Program. Policy and procedural advisement and final approval of the Plan of Study must be directed to the MBA Program office. Please contact Charmaine Carter with any questions.
Student Guide to NCR MBA Advising List
Items for students to discuss with the MBA Program Office:
- Plan of Study Worksheet : Students should have this form completed before meeting with the MBA Program staff
- All students should follow level 1, level 2, level 3 and level 4 order of courses
- Courses within each of level 1 and level 2 may be taken in any order in that level, check for prerequisites
- All core courses listed in level 1 and level 2 should be completed before moving on to level 3
- Plans of study should be submitted to Charmaine Carter for final review and approval
- Concentrations List for the MBA
- Long Range Plan of Courses
- Fall, Spring or Summer Schedules and academic calendars
- Course descriptions (core and concentrations)